Montag, Oktober 09, 2006

The postman rang twice...

...and brought to me these wonderful two (!) parcels from England:



Michael from News Splash sent to me all the delicious goodies and with this selection he hit the mark. Thank you so much!
And a big thank you to Johanna from The passionate cook who did a great job in organizing the EBBP#6 and in clearing all the parcels through Europe.


Yes, I really like the red wine from Chile and I'm looking forward to drink it with great pleasure when my bad cold has gone.
The truffle oil with the scent of white truffles is extraordinary. I will keep it for special occasions. I adore white truffles since I tasted "Taglierini with white truffles" in a small trattoria in Alba/Piemonte.



The noodles are "fiocchetti all'uovo" and are from an artisan production from a master pasta maker from Italy and I will try them with...









...this classic tomato basil sauce or with a creamy sauce with dried porcini mushrooms


Yes Michael, I love this deep red wine from Chile and I love Italian food. And to be honest, I'm so happy that you didn't send me orange marmalade...that was my biggest fear when I saw the parcels arriving from England ;-)

7 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

what a lovely parcel, and wonderful goodies!

Dianne hat gesagt…

Hello Claudia

Thank you so very much for my goodies parcel, which arrived today. It is lovely. Suprising as it may seem, I was born in Germany and lived there for my first six years. So many things German I have tasted, and have been hankering after a few foods of German origin recently!

Dianne

Fabienne hat gesagt…

Lovely gifs !

Anonym hat gesagt…

Dolce, I am becoming a sort of parcel spy, trying to find out what I will receive and from whom... still no luck.
In the meantime, I enjoyed reading your blog. How do you say in German? Ich freue mich darauf...

Anonym hat gesagt…

Wow, I'm absolutely impressed - what a (sorry: two!) parcel(s)!

Andrew hat gesagt…

Wow generous a parcel is that! Excellent. Thanks for joining in round 6 - aiming to organise the next round in the new year - Jan/feb perhaps

Anonym hat gesagt…

I really enjoy your blog, the only problem I cannot read and understand german.
I like german cooking I had a chance to taste it ,a couple of years ago when I went to Franckfurt for a trip. I hope you could translate some recipe in english or french.
Bye bye